Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Elevator Pitch No. 2

https://youtu.be/yvQltA-hTws

Reflection of Feedback: Based on the feedback given, I realize that the way you present yourself, the tone you're using, how you're dressed and the potential of your product is very important when your presenting in front of individuals who are basically judging your legitimacy and credibility. If you don't sound excited about your product, why should anyone else? If you don't seem like you put much effort in your product, why would anyone want to listen?

What I changed, based on feedback: I attempted to change my wording and how I expressed my product. I am a bit nervous in front of the camera so it is difficult to overcome my nerves and change my tone but it is a work in progress

2 comments:

  1. I think this application is a brilliant idea and is an opportunity that many students can relate to and appreciate. You were dressed professionally and the script was very detailed, so I was able to understand the concept you are trying to get across. I would recommend more practice in front of the camera. You have stated that you are nervous but I found the only way to get over this is to just do it more often. Practice makes perfect and it would be a shame to lose a good idea because of a presentation. Keep up the good work and I look forward to watching this idea develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea and the originality. I think your pitch was professional and easy to keep my attention. I liked how you noticed your feedback and changed the wording. I went back and watched your first video and thought this one was much better. Nerves are a given, only goes away with practice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete