This is Emma Rose. She is a freshman at the University of Florida and is majoring in journalism. She enjoys reading fictional novels and creating ceramics on her spare time and her favorite T.V show is criminal minds. She drives her dads old red Toyota corolla and lives at Beaty Towers, a dormitory on campus. She is 18 years old and is eager to pursue her dream of being a news reporter.
Emma is from California, where to most people see it as a tourist attraction but to her, is it a place with interesting discoveries, which has been her inspiration since she was a little girl.
What do I have in common with my avatar?My avatar and I have our age group in common are in the same position in our timeline. We are both pursuing our goal by attending school. Like many people my age, I strive to do something that makes my parents proud and also makes me happy. Emma rose also strives for the same and has much determination and hope for the future.
It is not a coincidence. Any typical freshman or sophomore who has not lived outside of home would be very unfamiliar with the campus life and so it was not difficult creating an avatar that would fit as a perfect customer.
Well done with the avatar. You did a good job describing the interest of the avatar and I believe you made her very relatable. Your description almost took me on a journey that made me want to know more about her. I would have liked to find out things she liked to do on the weekends or even if she had siblings. Nice job.
ReplyDelete