Friday, February 8, 2019

Elevator Pitch

https://youtu.be/UHSmcVcJgDA

3 comments:

  1. I did enjoy the product and believe the application would be extremely beneficial to Beaty Tower residents. My only suggestion would be to add more energy to the presentation. You hit the who, what, why, and how, but it seemed as if you were just explaining a problem as a opposed to presenting some great news. Way to look professional and I hope someone does come up with an app to help those students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your idea/product is fantastic. I think it would be incredibly beneficial and your pitch was really convincing. I liked that you listed your credentials, as it made your knowledge of Beaty reliable. Your intonation was also really solid. I would, however, suggest fluctuating your voice and emphasizing certain things to prevent it from being static. This comment is really just focusing on small things, because your content was already spot on. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you idea is definitely worth pursuing and your elevator pitch was very informative. I liked how you explained your background working in Beaty; it's important to note your qualifications for people to believe you. In a real elevator pitch in front of live people I would recommend adding more enthusiasm and energy to your presentation-- if you can convey excitement to your potential investors over your idea, they are more likely to be interested in your product, and if you seem unenthusiastic, it can make investors uninterested. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete