Opportunity: Residents living at Beaty Towers are unaware of parking restrictions in front of Beaty, services provided by maintenance and package receiver process because they are either uninformed or misinformed when they move in.
Solution: For the opportunity of being uninformed, misinformed or both, I propose a free application to Beaty residents that will provide information on the parking decal required to park in front of or around Beaty, a list of services provided by maintenance and a link that will lead them to the email they must use to request them, a group chat for all of Beaty residents and contact information to the RA's. Also, extra information about Beaty socials, laundry and events occurring in the commons.
I think your solution is perfect. I can't see an issue or why it wouldn't work out. I think the University is just unaware that this problem is occurring. This problem could be solved with the little effort it takes to print a flyer! Maybe reach out to your RA's and see if they can help make this a real thing? Good luck!
ReplyDelete