1. When people don't put their signal
-People may be inconsiderate or unaware of the benefits in using a signal
2. Judgemental hypocrites
-People may not reflect on themselves much
3. When there is no space to sit on the bus
-Usually on the morning buses, everyone is trying to get to their first class
4. When Chick-fil-A doesn't have Chick-fil-A sauce
4. When Chick-fil-A doesn't have Chick-fil-A sauce
-They are either out of stock or have been giving out faster than they are delivered more
5. School assignments that have no value
-Sometimes they are for extra credit or what professors call "busy work"
6. 8:30 am classes
6. 8:30 am classes
-Universities provide the earliest hours so that students may have time in the afternoon and evening
7. Waking up early
-I may have to go to work or to class
8. Financial aid verifications
8. Financial aid verifications
-Verification is needed so that there is no fraud of any sort
9. Black coffee
- Some people are lactose and other prefer the taste of black coffee
10. Customer service phone calls
10. Customer service phone calls
-These are much faster and convenient than waiting for a technician
11. Inconsiderate J-walking
-People may not always want to walk to the cross-walk when their destination is much closer
12. Road rage
12. Road rage
-People may lose their temper in high stress situations
13. Physical fighting
-Some people release their anger this way or do not know how to control it
14. Commercials
14. Commercials
-Companies use this time for advertisement
15. When people don't clean after themselves
-Some are used to others cleaning up after them or don't mind being in a messy environment
16. Being interrupted when I'm talking
16. Being interrupted when I'm talking
- Some people feel as though they must speak their mind whenever something comes up
17. Getting sick
-They are many bacterias and bacterias in the air
18. Walking all day
18. Walking all day
-Sometimes it is the fastest way or easiest way of transportation
19. Being woken up from a nap
-It may be accidental or unknown
20. Lack of privacy
- Some people lack consideration for others and their privacy
Reflection: At first, coming up with things that bugged me was very difficult because I am not bothered very easily but when I thought of one, it was easy for the rest of them to come out. I realized that subconsciously, these things bothered me which is why it was hard for me to think of them.
I like the problems you bring up that we struggle with in our everyday lives. Some of these problems are really broad, like getting sick, walking all day, and waking up early, but I think it's insightful to really analyze why all these things happen. Thinking of the broad, common issues can break down into smaller issues that we can discover there is an unmet need for. In the future, keep thinking of the things that bother you, and break down those issues into smaller problems that can be more easily addressed.
ReplyDelete