What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
- For me I think the most joyous experience in this class was creating the avatar of my imaginative customer. It was kind of fun to actually create a visual representation of it as well as a descriptive representation. It helped me realize the exact type of customer I was targeting which gave me insight for my product. I will definitely remember this class years down the road and the lessons of entrepreneurship it has taught me.
At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
- I don't necessarily see myself as an entrepreneur because I have yet to start any business. However, I have learned important lessons about how to develop a product, find consumer needs, and to get a personal perspective of your own business. So this class has definitely helped me gain the knowledge to become an entrepreneur.
What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
- To students taking this course in the future, I recommend to stay on top of the assignments because they can jump out at you when you least expect it. And when actually doing the assignments, to put effort and to be honest. Talk about things that actually interest you and to be yourself. It will make doing the assignments a lot easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment